Looking for a healthy belly fat diet plan that’ll help you lose pesky belly fat and kick off your journey to a flat tummy?
Try this zero belly diet!
Getting rid of abdominal fat isn’t just about your favorite clothes fitting better. It’s about feeling good about yourself.
It’s about feeling comfortable in your own skin. It’s about getting healthier and taking care of your body.
Studies show people with excess abdominal fat, particularly visceral fat (the fat that surrounds your vital organs), are at high risk for heart disease, also known as cardiovascular disease (1, 2).
They are also at risk for metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and even cancer (3).
There are so many pros to losing overall body fat. This has many health benefits and will help ward off chronic diseases and health risks such as lowering your blood pressure.
The good news is that with this easy-to-follow 7-day flat belly diet plan, we’ll show you how to start to lose stomach fat in just a week.
Granted, this is not a quick fix. There are no magical fat burner pills. Rather, it’s a simple step-by-step plan that works.
This is an overall lifestyle change.
Changes range from getting a good night’s sleep to consuming lower calorie meals and putting in the hard work for muscle growth.
Before starting this flat belly diet (or any diet really!), an important thing to do is to calculate the calories your body needs.
A calorie deficit will blast belly fat. Keep a journal of your daily calorie count to stay on track.
We’ll also go over foods that burn fat to include in your flat stomach diet.
But before we start, here are a few basics to know about abdominal obesity.
What Is Belly Fat?
Before getting into the flat belly diet, know that there are two types of belly fat, visceral fat, and subcutaneous.
Subcutaneous fat is the fat that sits below the skin.
When you poke your belly, that’s the type of fat that you feel.
Lipolysis can lead to long-term weight gain.
The other type, which is the most harmful is visceral fat.
This is the type that surrounds your internal organs in the abdominal cavity (3).
Your body can store fat not just in your muffin top but in your hips and thighs. This can give your body a pear-shape.
Before starting a new program, you need to learn your body composition and to measure parts of your body to track your progress.
This can be done by calculating your Body Mass Index (BMI), waist to hip ratio, waist circumference, and/or body fat percentage.
Your BMI will determine where you fall in the range from underweight to obese. A heavier weight increases your BMI.
Abdominal obesity can be reduced through a full-body fat reduction.
You can also get tested for risk factors such as fat genes prior to starting this zero belly diet.
If you’re a beginner, a simple way to start a belly fat burner diet is a four-day jumpstart program.
But simple is not always the better way.
Long-term reduction of your body’s fat needs a change in behavior.
A single crunch isn’t going to give you significant reduction but working at it for a long period of time will change your entire body.
What Causes Belly Fat?
Numerous studies lead some to believe your biochemistry and fat genes have everything to do with excess abdominal fat (4, 5).
But more often than not, lifestyle choices trigger abdominal obesity.
Belly fat is caused by many factors, mostly related to certain lifestyle choices. Here are some that can add inches to your waist size.
- Poor nutrition and diet – too much junk food
- Binge eating and emotional eating
- Slow metabolism and blood flow
- Trigger hormones like cortisol, the stress hormone
- Lack of physical activity
- Not getting enough sleep which increases ghrelin
- Fad diets
- Starvation mode
Improving your diet, increasing activity, reducing stress, and making other lifestyle changes can all help you lose stubborn abdominal fat.
Water retention may give the illusion of extra weight. These can be controlled in a zero belly diet.
Extra weight affects many of your other systems too such as your digestive system and your immune system.
Visit an M.D. of endocrinology if hormones are a concern or you’ve gained too much weight quickly.
How to Lose Belly Fat Quickly?
The best way way to get rid of total body fat quickly is to make lifestyle and dietary changes in your daily routine.
Eat a Healthy Diet
Abs are made in the kitchen. It’s not just eating in moderation.
It’s about using your daily calories on foods that do more for you.
When you eat, your body turns the calories into triglycerides which are stored in the body as fat.
Focus on adding good fats (avoiding trans fats), lean protein, and complex carbohydrates into your meal planning for a flatter stomach.
A simple switch can go a long way in the belly region! Intermittent fasting is also something to consider.
Very much like eating a Mediterranean diet, avoid a high-fat intake diet like keto.
On the contrary, a low-fat diet may also not be the most beneficial.
But remember, some fats are good, like monounsaturated fat (MUFA).
Eat 25 – 30 grams of fiber per day from food, not supplements.
This 7-day zero belly diet meal plan is based on a balanced Mediterranean diet that is plentiful in healthy omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fiber, and whole grains.
Studies have shown this way of eating may reduce high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, and promote better health.
A healthy eating plan should include the following:
- Avoid liquid calories: If you have been excessive in calorie intake, an easy way to take in fewer calories is to cut empty calories. And you can find those in drinks you indulge. Most sugary drinks are high in calories and simple carbs. These are how you get that beer belly.
- Limit refined carbohydrates: instead of white bread or bagels, go for complex carbs like sweet potatoes and other vegetables. Complex carbs like non-starchy vegetables not only help but also aid dieters with insulin sensitivity, high blood sugar, and insulin resistance.
- A good idea is to consider a dietitian, an R.D. for a personalized zero belly diet.
Up Your Activity Level
- Aerobic exercise: A vigorous exercise cardio workout is any physical activity that gets your heart rate up. It’s a great way to increase your calorie burn and lose weight. Whether it’s a jog, long run, 30-minutes on a treadmill, or short-distance sprint, adding a calorie-burning cardio workout can help you reach your weight loss goal and reduce excess fat in the belly.
- Strength training: Strength training, like squats or intervals, is a great way to build muscle and increase your metabolic rate. Target your upper body, lower and body parts where you want to get rid of the bulge. If you haven’t already started, add strength training to your exercise plan to blast your fat storage and drop the extra pounds. The best thing is to add muscle mass.
- Targeted abdominal exercises: To flatten your tummy, it’s also essential to work and train all of your core muscles, particularly your obliques and abdominal muscles. Include core exercises such as the plank, side plank, crunches, bicycle crunch, and other abdominal exercises that hit your abs and love handles. Taking your ab workout to the next level by muscle building in the torso will ignite your body’s ability to burn fat all over. Try adding a medicine ball or crunches on an incline to get more body part muscle tissue and flat abs.
- Consult a personal trainer for an effective workout personalized plan.
A good exercise program contains:
- Interval training
- Strength training/resistance training
- Ab muscles workouts
Building your workout plan to include all three will up your metabolism, increase the number of calories your burn daily and you will lose body fat in all areas of the body.
Also, consider reaching out to a personal trainer for abdominal obesity.
This flat belly fat loss diet plan will help induce fat loss and weight loss naturally with healthy food choices.
Getting rid of too much belly fat is not just about the amount of food you eat, it’s about the types of food you eat.
You want amino acids incomplete proteins, high fiber foods, and an appropriate amount of calories for your body to get rid of that extra fat.
Let’s go over what you should eat when trying to lose stomach fat.
What Foods Flatten Your Stomach Fast?
There are no magic foods to make your tummy fat disappear in an instant.
But that’s not to say some foods have a nutrient composition that’ll help aid in weight loss and fat loss around the belly.
These are the types of food to add to your zero belly diet. First, you’ll lose water weight. Then the fat starts to burn.
Research shows certain foods have special belly-fat-burning benefits.
Some notable ones include avocados, artichokes, whole grains, kefir, green tea, eggs, and legumes.
Peanuts are also high in magnesium and linoleic acid.
You also want foods high in monounsaturated fatty acids, MUFA, such as pistachios and soybean oil.
Polyunsaturated fats include flaxseed.
These foods are rich in nutrients like protein, fiber, and essential vitamins.
They not only contain nutrients that help digestion and appetite suppression but also bring satiety that’ll help manage your food intake in a healthy way.
Together, they bring effectiveness in combating weight gain, obesity, and belly fat.
Adding these fat-burning foods to your daily meal plan is one of the fastest and effortless ways to shrink fat cells and decrease waist circumference.
While there are many to pick from, let’s focus on the top superfoods that bring the most benefits.
These are full of good-for-you nutrients that are kind to your waistline.
They’re loaded with fiber, adiponectin, and heart-healthy monounsaturated fats (6).
These healthy fats can help lower LDL levels that cause high cholesterol and boost metabolism but can be high in glucose.
Researchers also found that people who eat them tend to have less belly fat than those who don’t.
They are also low in carbohydrates, which means they have little effect on blood sugar levels.
Nuts have a healthy combination of fiber, healthy fat, adiponectin, and protein content.
They not only make great portable snacks but also bring fullness, fill cravings, and keep hunger pangs at bay.
Their low-carb content is also another reason why they are weight loss-friendly foods and won’t cause spikes in insulin levels.
Together, nuts stimulate your body to drop bodyweight, burn fat, and shrink the midsection.
Include varieties like almonds and cashew that are considered lower-calorie nuts.
While peanuts are higher in calories, they provide a feeling of fullness. Consume in moderation.
Beware of nuts with added sodium!
Green tea has been known as one of the best fat burning drinks to lose fat around the abdomen.
It contains a high amount of antioxidants, flavonoids, phenolic compounds, and caffeine. Caffeine is a natural plant compound that stimulates fat burning and aids weight loss.
In addition, catechins found in green tea are potent antioxidants that can increase metabolism and boost your fat-burning even more.
Aside from its fat loss component, green tea is one health drink that can help optimize your wellness, prevent bloat, and beat inflammation.
Pair this drink with healthy weight loss meals.
Note that if you are sensitive to caffeine, refrain from drinking late in the day.
Apple cider vinegar also contains catechins and is great for reducing inflammation. You can also try white tea!
Not all dairy products are weight loss villains.
Greek yogurt is a great protein-rich breakfast that contains probiotics and healthy bacteria.
Greek yogurt is a rich source of vitamin A and calcium, a nutrient that’s linked to lower levels of stomach fat.
According to health experts, calcium is believed to boost fat burn, rev up metabolism, and reduce the absorption of fat (7, 8).
Add fruit toppings like blueberries or tart cherries to make it a healthy treat.
Be careful when choosing your yogurt.
While it may be high in grams of protein, it can also be loaded with grams of sugar. Diets high in sugar can foster insulin resistance.
Nothing comes close to the perfect protein food for belly fat than eggs.
Eating eggs for breakfast not only boosts your energy but also helps build lean muscle mass, a key to a faster metabolism.
Eggs contain quality carbs, protein, amino acids, and healthy fats, a combination that’ll keep you satisfied much of the morning and prevent snacking on empty calories.
They also contain a dose of vitamin D and vitamin B12, which helps your body burn more fat.
While these five foods are amongst the absolute best fat burning foods for your abs, there are more you can add to your list of foods to aid your fat loss.
Foods like salmon, brown rice, peanut butter, and leafy greens vegetables (hello folate!) aid in shrinking your waist circumference.
Other foods to consider adding to your grocery list include cottage cheese, citrus fruits, watermelon, plums, and lentils. Try kimchi for your salty cravings.
If you have a sweet tooth, consider dark chocolate! Check the ingredient list of foods prior to eating.
Red peppers contain carotenoids and capsaicin that can decrease caloric intake.
Skip the fruit juice! It’s packed with hidden sugars and lots of calories.
If you must have juice, try adding water. Sauces also hide extra calories. Use in moderation.
Quench your thirst!
Try sassy water with ginger or add soluble fiber with flavor if you’re having a hard time drinking water throughout the entire day.
Another good way to get the necessary nutrients is zero belly smoothies or overnight oats recipes.
Bananas are a good source of potassium.
Fish can provide your omega-3.
This 7-day zero belly diet meal plan incorporates these flat-belly foods, plus healthy fats, in delicious ways to help make it easier to lose belly fat and feel great.
After taking that waist measurement, kick off your flat belly diet!
7-Day Belly Fat Diet Plan
Morning Detox Drink: Detox drink
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of lemon
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- Mixed all the ingredients together and drinks
Breakfast: Egg, Toast, and Bacon
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 slice of turkey bacon, baked
- 1 slice of Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 cup of coffee black/ tea
Lunch: Quinoa and Protein
- 2/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 ounces lean protein of your choice
- Cook lean meat of choice.
- Mix with quinoa
Beverage: Water / Unsweetened Tea
Snack: Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt – plain
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 small head Romain lettuce
- 3 oz grilled chicken breast – sliced
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 small anchovy fillet (can)
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy.
- On a bed of lettuce, add chicken breast and pour the dressing over.
Breakfast: Berry Smoothie with Chia Seeds
- 1 cup frozen berries (blueberries and strawberries combined)
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Lunch: Kale and Steak Salad
- 1 – 2 cups baby kale leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 1/4 avocado – sliced
- 3 oz grilled red meat steak
- 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, and 1 tsp mustard.
- Mix all salad ingredients and dressing. Toss until fully coated. Season with salt.
- 1/2 cup frozen oranges for Vitamin C
Dinner: Oven-Baked Wild Salmon and Lentil Salad
- Wild salmon over lentil-currant salad (get the recipe!)
- Green Tea or White Tea
Breakfast: Broccoli Rabe, egg and toast
- 2 eggs any style
- 1/2 bunch broccoli rabe – sautéed with coconut oil
- 1/4 avocado slices
- 1 slice Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread
Lunch: Shrimp Salad
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 5 cooked shrimp
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 sliced hearts of palm spears
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
Snack: Nuts and dried plum
- 1 serving nuts
- 1 dried plum
- Warm them up in the oven for 3 minutes
- 1 small zucchini, cut in 4 and grilled
- 4-6 asparagus, grilled
- 4 oz chicken, grilled
- Seasoning pack of your choice
- Lemon infused water
Breakfast: Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup of plain almond milk
- 1 small frozen banana – a good source of potassium
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 cup raw kale
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Lunch: Open Wasabi Tuna Sandwiches
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp or less wasabi paste
- 1/2 can of canned tuna
- 1 slice of Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread
- 1 /2 cup arugula or lettuce
- Mix the mayonnaise, wasabi, and tuna together in a small bowl.
- Layer the arugula on the slice of bread and spread the tuna mixture on top.
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
Dinner: Flank Steak with Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 oz of flank steak
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Roasted vegetables on the side
- Jab the steak with a fork in several places to allow the marinade to seep in.
- Mix the remaining ingredients into the bag and shake. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- Grill the steak over medium heat until it’s cooked.
- Baste with the remaining marinade.
Breakfast: Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain nut milk
- 1/4 cup berries of your choice
- 1/4 apple, diced
- Dash of cinnamon powder
- 1tsp honey to taste
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Combine the oats, protein powder, and milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir, and then microwave for another minute. Top with fruits, cinnamon, and honey.
Lunch: Turkey Wrap
- 1 tortilla wrap – Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Tortilla
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 2 slices of roast turkey breast
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Lay the tortilla flat on a large plate. Spread the hummus and layer the turkey breast and lettuce leaves.
- Fold in the sides then roll to form a wrap.
Snack: Olives & Cheese
- 12 small olives
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese
Dinner: Red Hot Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup whole-grain penne
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 4 cups raw spinach
- Red pepper flakes
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil salted water in a large pot and cook the penne as directed on the package. During the last 3 minutes add the chicken.
- When cooked fully, drain the chicken and penne and save 1/4 cup of water. Return the penne and chicken to the original pot and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat and adjust the taste. Serve and enjoy!
Breakfast: Breakfast Burrito
- 1 tortilla wrap – Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Tortilla
- 1/2 cup diced chicken breast
- 1 large scrambled egg (or 3 egg whites)
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp salsa
- Scramble your egg using coconut oil. Place all your ingredients in the tortilla and fold.
Lunch: Turkey Chili (makes 4 servings)
- 1 pack of dry chili seasoning mix
- 1 pound turkey breast, diced
- 3 cups drained red beans, cooked
- 8 oz diced tomatoes with chili peppers
- 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- Smear the seasoning over the turkey. Sear in a medium nonstick pot. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Reduce the heat to low and add all the veggies. Stir well and add the stock.
- Let the mixture simmer for 15 minutes. When carrots are soft, serve and enjoy.
- 1 hard-boiled egg
Dinner: Mediterranean-Style Cod
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup olives, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 oz cod fillet
- Cut aluminum foil into about 12” by 12”. Lay the cod and season it with salt and pepper. Place the tomatoes and onions around the cod, and sprinkle the minced olives over the veggies and cod. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the dish in the oven and roast for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees or until the cod and vegetables are fully cooked.
Breakfast: Overnight Berry & Chia Pudding
- 2 cups plain almond milk
- 1 cup berries of your choice
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Dash of salt
- Place the almond milk, berries, and honey in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the cream, chia seeds, and salt. Whisk until well combined. Cover the bowl with wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- When serving, mix again. Put it in an individual cup and top with fresh berries.
Lunch: Pesto Shrimp Pasta
- 4 oz penne pasta
- 6 large shrimp, peeled and pre-cooked
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 tbsp ready-made pesto
- 3 tbsp Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tbsp diced walnuts
- Boil the pasta as directed on the package. Drain the pasta and transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
- Add shrimp, spinach, pesto, cheese, and walnuts. Stir well and serve.
Snack: Hot cocoa
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 2 tsp cacao powder (which contains polyphenol!)
Dinner: Peaches and Pork Chops
- 1 bone-in pork chop
- Coconut oil
- 1 firm peach, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Brush the pork with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Brush the peach halves with oil and add to the grill, face down. Grill for 5 minutes.
- Remove, slice, and toss with the pine nuts, onions, and balsamic vinegar. If desired, add blue cheese.
- Serve the pork chop with the peach mixture.
This diet program kicks off a lifestyle change to improve your overall health.
Eating all of the food groups isn’t enough to get rid of too much fat. It takes a long amount of time for a smaller waistline.
There are 2 types of fat, visceral fat, and subcutaneous fat. Visceral is what surrounds your abdominal organs.
This excess weight contributes to obesity and health problems. Excess belly fat and the risk of cardiovascular disease is targeted in this belly diet.
Additional weight may be contributed to genetics.
Cholesterol is found in your cells and makes hormones and substances to help aid in digestion. High cholesterol also affects your risk of heart disease.
Getting rid of that stubborn belly fat can lower blood pressure, boost your immune system, and improve your health conditions.
Keep your blood glucose level in check by measuring the sugar in the bloodstream. This can lead to diabetes or insulin issues.
Avoid a high-fat diet. The good thing is that not all fats are bad! MUFA and polyunsaturated fat can be helpful in tackling abdominal obesity. Try intermittent fasting!
Make sure you have a way to notice your weight loss efforts such as waist measurement or BMI. Track your caloric intake on a regular basis for better results.
Don’t have too many sweets, junk food, juice, or ice cream. Try gum, sassy water, kimchi, or pistachios to hold you over until your next meal instead!
Add a personal trainer or an RDN, a registered dietician nutritionist, for accountability. You can also consult a certified specialist in sports dietetics (CSSD).
For further reading and the most recent studies, check out the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition and the International Journal of Obesity
A healthy lifestyle and thinner torso includes not only a healthy diet program of less fatty foods and the 5 best foods above but getting 8 hours of sleep, drinking plenty of water (try a glass first thing in the morning!), high-intensity interval training (HIIT), weight training, and lowering your stress levels.
Track your steps and fitness with an electronic device such as a Fitbit or Apple watch. Add a medicine ball to your abdominal region targeted workouts.
Don’t try to force a greater reduction with steroids which have many adverse side effects.
This is a lot of information so take a deep breath. Especially if this is your first time. Any diet program takes willpower and no excuses.
Be kind to yourself. 1 cheat meal or restaurant meal will not blow your entire diet. Simply try to do better the next time. Getting a flatter belly is a marathon, not a sprint.
You’ve got this!
- Chew, Wai Fong, et al. “Risk Factors Associated with Abdominal Obesity in Suburban Adolescents from a Malaysian District.” Singapore Medical Journal, Singapore Medical Association, Feb. 2018, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6119745/.
- Zhang, Cuilin, et al. “Abdominal Obesity and the Risk of All-Cause, Cardiovascular, and Cancer Mortality.” Circulation, 24 Mar. 2008, www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.107.739714.
- Written by Editor Updated on 15th January 2019, and Editor. “Visceral Fat Is Body Fat Thats Stored within the Abdominal Cavity around a Number of Important Internal Organs Such as the Liver, Pancreas and Intestines.” Diabetes, 6 Mar. 2020, www.diabetes.co.uk/body/visceral-fat.html.
- Heianza, Yoriko, and Lu Qi. “Genetics of Central Obesity and Body Fat.” Nutrition in the Prevention and Treatment of Abdominal Obesity (Second Edition), Academic Press, 11 Jan. 2019, www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128160930000148.
- Roy, Sashwati, et al. “Body Weight and Abdominal Fat Gene Expression Profile in Response to a Novel Hydroxycitric Acid-Based Dietary Supplement.” Gene Expression, Cognizant Communication Corporation, 2004, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5991152/.
- Dreher, Mark L, and Adrienne J Davenport. “Hass Avocado Composition and Potential Health Effects.” Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, Taylor & Francis, 2013, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3664913/.
- SM;, Josse AR;Atkinson SA;Tarnopolsky MA;Phillips. “Increased Consumption of Dairy Foods and Protein during Diet- and Exercise-Induced Weight Loss Promotes Fat Mass Loss and Lean Mass Gain in Overweight and Obese Premenopausal Women.” The Journal of Nutrition, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21775530/.
- M;, Tremblay A;Doyon C;Sanchez. “Impact of Yogurt on Appetite Control, Energy Balance, and Body Composition.” Nutrition Reviews, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26175486/.